Introduction: Let the Blogging Games Begin!

 Hey everyone!  This is my first time doing something like this, but I plan to use this space to spark conversation about various topics that are important to me.  All opinions are my own, and Lord knows I don't claim to have all the answers, but I hope what I share here provokes some thoughts and even conversations.  I know in this day of keyboard warriors that it's far too easy to spew vitriolic nonsense without worrying about the consequences; that's not me at all.  I used my own name here for a reason.  You disagree with me?  Cool!  I love to learn new things and actually talk things through, especially with those who have a different perspective.  You want to call people names, spout hatred and vicious nonsense to feel better about yourself?  Take it somewhere else (the internet has PLENTY of outlets for you).

So, who am I?  I'm a tech geek by trade, international relations geek by education.  I've spent over 25 years implementing systems for universities all over the country, so if you want to talk education and/or ed tech, I'm your guy!  I'm also a Catholic father of the most amazing child on the planet and a fervent believer in the ideals of our democracy (no matter how hard we try to blow it apart).  So, does that mean I'll be posting about Education? Tech? Religion, Political Theory or Current Events?  Yes!  They are all important to me, and rather than simply letting random thoughts on them rattle around in my head (keeping me up at night), I plan to share them here (probably putting some/most of you to sleep!).  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice Debate: What Those Terms Really Mean

We Have Only Ourselves to Blame